flying squirrel creek

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Best American Idol EVER!

It's been a while I post something here and today, I feel like doing it again.....because of the American Idol Fever!

It has been long day, wondering who will be the final 2. Since the beginning of season 7, I have been looking forward for a Davids' final.....and it came true.....David Archuleta and David Cook are in the final! What a relief.....

It has been the best season (well, at least, my favorite are in finals, that's good enough to call it the best). I wish we can have both as winners but.....it's really hard.....My prediction? Well, it's cooking hot!

Anyway, all the best to both Davids and I know they will do well no matter what.

See you at the final!

First time ever i saw your face



Dare you to move




I dont wanna miss a thing



And so it goes



With you



Longer

No comments: